Top Level Sustainability Policy for Maze Feedback AS
About this document
This top-level sustainability policy defines the overall goals and framework for sustainability in Maze Feedback AS, and the subsidiaries under its control (hereafter called Maze).
Maze is a service company providing software as a service (SAAS). The goal of our sustainability efforts is to protect the environment and keep sustainable business practices, based on managing risks in a cost-efficient manner, covering both environmental, social, and corporate governance issues.
Supporting the UN Global Compact program, we believe will strengthen our financial bottom line, enhance our corporate image as a trustworthy, open, honest, and ethical organization.
The sustainability policy and sub-policies applies to all Maze operations. This includes but is not limited to environmental impacts from operations and use of products, human resources and human rights, ethical business conduct and sustainable procurement. The policies apply to all managers and employees in Maze, independent of their physical location.
Sustainability Management system principles
Sustainability practices in Maze are guided by the following principles:
- Polices with objectives, targets and governance are established.
- The UN Global Compact program is endorsed by Maze.
- Actions are implemented in procedures and training.
- Certification is required to ensure standards, and we measure our coverage.
- Continuous improvement and reporting are part of our business culture and processes.
- Legislative and regulatory requirements will be met.
- Sub-policies, procedures and guidelines exist to support this policy.
- Training for human assets within scope will be available.
- We invest in wisely sustainability controls where justified, based on lifecycle cost/benefit assessment and risk analysis.
- Our Sustainability Team is responsible for maintaining the SMS and is an internal center of excellence providing leadership, guidance and support on all matters relating to sustainability.
- All managers are directly responsible for implementing the policy and ensuring staff compliance in their respective departments.
- Compliance with the Sustainability Policies are mandatory. In other words, sustainability is everyone’s responsibility.
Assurance, monitoring and reviewing
- The Sustainability Team will regularly measure and review the effectiveness of our Sustainability Management System, and report back to management on significant findings and propose improvements. Maze will apply for an Eco Vadis sustainability rating in 2023.
Policy approved by Senior Management on 30th November 2022.
Signed: Frode Berg, CEO